13 Gayfield Square
Tel: (Helpline) 0808 801 0323, (Admin) 0131 556 3899
One Parent Families Scotland has been working since 1944 to help lone parents. The organisation is a national voluntary organisation, registered as a charity. Services and projects operate in various parts of Scotland and include the following:
- Freephone information service for lone parents and agencies working with lone parents.
- Training on subjects such as lone parent awareness, legal issues and tax credits.
- E-Newsletter and a wide range of leaflets and publications on benefits, childcare, maintenance, separation/divorce, housing.
- Employability programmes for lone parents.
- Fathers' Group.
- Flexible Childcare Services.
Last updated on 07/08/2015