1 Benjamin Street
Tel: 020 7553 9530
OnePlusOne is a UK charity which works to strengthen couple and family relationships by:
Offering online services to help individuals, couples and parents help themselves:
- The CoupleConnection service provides resources to help couples work on relationships themselves.
- The ParentConnection online service provides resources for separating or separated parents.
- The recently launched Splitting Up? Put Kids First service to help parting parents arrange childcare as amicably as possible and as early into a break-up as possible.
These free online services include advice, peer support, self-assessment tools and a live chat service with trained relationship counsellors.
Providing e-learning courses to support frontline family practitioners to help families with relationship issues:
- The 'Relationship Support - An Early Intervention' course will help health professionals support families experiencing relationship troubles.
- The 'How to Argue Better – Working in Conflict' course will give them the knowledge, understanding and resources they need to help parents manage conflict and reduce its impact on children.
Last updated on 06/02/2014