215 Vauxhall Bridge Road
Tel: (Helpline) 0808 800 0303, (Text Relay) 18001 0808 800 0303
Parkinson's UK (formerly the Parkinson's Disease Society) is a charity which is totally dependent on donations providing information and support to anyone affected by Parkinson's by means of:
- A helpline staffed by expert nurses offering confidential one-to-one information, signposting and emotional support.
- Booklets, information sheets, DVDs and audio tapes.
- The latest news, publications and research updates.
- Contact information for local support groups.
- A discussion forum to share experiences of living with Parkinson's.
- Information and support workers .
- Research and campaigns.
- Training and develop resources for health and social care professionals.
Last updated on 11/07/2013