14 Lime Court
Tel: 0208 863 3735
The Pemphigus Vulgaris Network offers general support and provides a forum for people living with pemphigus vulgaris and those personally or professionally concerned with it. Features of the Network are as follows:
- Gives people an opportunity to contact other people with pemphigus vulgaris.
- Helps people find information they need.
- Supports people with mucous membrane pemphigoid (including ocular pemphigoid).
- Included in British Association of Dermatologists' register of support groups.
- An associate of the International Pemphigus and Pemphigoid Foundation in the USA.
When writing for information, please include a stamped addressed envelope as the group has no funding.
Last updated on 04/12/2014