Parents for Inclusion is a network of parents of disabled children and/or children with 'special needs'. They support parents so that their disabled children can learn, make friends and have a voice in ordinary school and throughout life, by:
- Providing effective information and training so that parents can help their disabled children take control of their lives.
- Supporting closer working between parents and professionals.
- Working to change attitudes to reduce discrimination and promote inclusion.
- Welcome pack for disabled babies and their parents..
- 'Inclusion Now' magazine.
Last updated on 24/04/2015