83a High Street
Tel: (Helpline) 0800 181 4420, (Admin) 01480 878409
PODS, a project run by START (Survivors Trauma and Abuse Recovery Trust) exists to make recovery from dissociative disorders a reality through training, informing and supporting.
- Information and awareness training days/workshops to inform and educate about the reality of living with and recovering from dissociation, trauma and sexual abuse, suitable both for dissociative survivors, their supporters and professionals such as counsellors and psychotherapists.
- Opportunities for survivors, partners and supporters to meet together and provide mutual support.
- A weekly telephone helpline.
- Ongoing e-mail support.
- Resources such as a magazine, information booklets and emergency DID information cards.
- Signposting to other organisations.
Last updated on 20/03/2014