10 Overhill Road
Tel: 01785 661263
Proteus Family Network has been established as a support group since 1998. The aims of the Network are as follows:
- To preserve and protect the health and promote the welfare of persons affected by Proteus Syndrome and associated conditions.
- To advance the education of the medical profession and the general public on the subject of Proteus Syndrome and associated conditions and its implication for the individual and their family.
- To support research into the management of Proteus Syndrome and associated conditions.
- Support to families and individuals encountering Proteus for the first time.
- Information on specialist clothing and footwear.
- Support for ongoing research into the causes of Proteus.
- Regular newsletters.
- Host family get-togethers.
Last updated on 04/12/2014