The Red Robin Trust, a registered charity, aims to:
- Raise the overall awareness and profile of Maffucci Syndrome and Ollier’s Disease.
- Generate income for the Trust.
- Encourage and generate support for fundraising activities for the Trust.
- Motivate and support volunteers who may wish to be involved with helping the Trust.
- Help enhance knowledge, accurate diagnosis and recognition of Maffucci Syndrome and Ollier’s Disease.
- Provide on-going and up-to-date information and support for those with Maffucci Syndrome and Ollier’s Disease and their families.
- Encourage a greater worldwide sharing of existing knowledge of Maffucci Syndrome and Ollier’s Disease.
Last updated on 22/04/2015