PO Box 99
Tel: 0300 111 1970
The Restricted Growth Association (RGA) is a registered charity (No 261647) that provides information and support to people of restricted growth and their families. They have a membership comprised of full members, their families and friends, and medical professionals with an interest in restricted growth.
The Association aims to help reduce the distress and disadvantages of people with restricted growth by trying to:
- Reduce social barriers.
- Improve quality of life.
- Enhance the role in society of persons of restricted growth.
- Lessen the fear and distress of families when a child with restricted growth is born.
- Provide friendship, mutual support and encouragement for individuals and their families.
- Develop an awareness of diversity and promote equality within the small people's community.
- Represent people of restricted growth and act as an advocate on their behalf.
Last updated on 09/06/2014