David Wandless House
A1 Business Park
Tel: 01977 781800
Real Life Options (RLO) strives to provide self-directed support that puts people with disabilities in control of their own lives. They work to ensure they have equal rights as citizens and are entitled to receive support to maximise their independence and social inclusion, and to exercise choice about their own lives.
RLO supports people who:
- Have severe learning disabilities and high support needs.
- Have profound multiple disabilities.
- Are described as challenging to services.
- Have an autistic spectrum disorder.
- Have head injuries or brain damage.
Last updated on 01/04/2015