1 The Ivories
6-18 Northampton Street
Tel: (Helpline) 020 7359 8136, (Admin) 020 7359 8148
The Relatives & Residents Association has the following aims:
- To offer support and information to families, friends and residents about issues affecting care homes or nursing homes.
- To further an active partnership between relatives and homes.
- To spread good practice in residential and nursing care and influence policy and standards.
The following services are offered:
- National helpline on number above for queries on finding a home, paying fees, concerns about care involving relatives and residents in homes.
- Membership - regular newsletters with views from other relatives and residents and latest news on developments in homes. An annual conference is organised.
- Training, consultancy and information services for Residential and Nursing Homes in the voluntary and private sectors and NHS continuing care provision, and to local authorities and NHS Trusts.
Contact the organisation for a full list of publications, details of membership or further information.
Last updated on 21/04/2015