39 Hale Road
Rubinstein Taybi syndrome (RTS) is a genetic disorder with a range of physical and developmental features. The common name for this condition is Broad Thumb and First Toe syndrome. The RTS Support Group has the following aims:
- To offer support to families and carers.
- To bring about public awareness of both the syndrome and the support group.
- To provide information about the condition.
- To raise funds for the support group.
The group offers the following services:
- The group produces a factsheet and booklet which gives details of the syndrome.
- A newsletter is produced at least once a year.
- Social get-togethers take place twice a year.
- The group endeavours to put families in touch with another family with an RTS child either by locality or by telephone.
Last updated on 05/09/2014