Floor 1, 16 Market Street
Tel: (Helpline) 0845 123 5542, (Office) 01484 723649
SCARD aims to:
- Help relieve distress among people who have been bereaved, injured or affected by road death or injury.
- Provide emotional and practical support through a telephone help-line, support groups, meetings and personal support system.
- Help, assist and (if requested) accompany affected families, individuals and friends to crown, magistrates or coroners court.
- Send out independent and informative information with regard to the judicial system.
- Provide access to free initial legal help and advice.
- Assist in helping bereaved or injured people access free counselling within or outside the organisation.
- Raise awareness of road danger, by information and education.
Last updated on 05/09/2014