91 Mitchell Street
Tel: 0141 221 1175
Scottish Drugs Forum (SDF) is a membership-based drugs policy and information organisation and is a national resource of expertise on drug issues. SDF acts as an umbrella agency for all those concerned with tackling drug use in Scotland and is engaged in the following activities.
- Assisting in developing services in response to all aspects of drug use in Scotland.
- Providing a link between those in need of services, service providers and policy makers.
- Providing a forum for developing and promoting common responses to issues of concern.
- Improving the quality of all responses to drug use in Scotland.
- Collecting, analysing and disseminating information of relevance to those concerned with drug issues.
- Providing information on where to get help.
SDF's extensive information service is available for use by the general public, professionals, students and the business community.
Last updated on 05/09/2014