Sesame Institute (UK and International)
Christchurch, 27 Blackfriars Road
Tel: 0207 633 9690
A summary of the Sesame Institute's aims is:
- To relieve ill health of any kind whether mental or physical by the therapeutic use of drama and movement.
- To organise, establish and promote training courses, seminars, schools, lectures and study groups for health professionals concerning the therapeutic use of drama and movement throughout the world.
- To associate with charitable and other organisations in the same or related fields.
They fulfil their charitable aims by:
- Preserving and developing their integrated approach to training in drama and movement therapy.
- Promoting practice based research.
- Providing information & educational resources.
- Providing introductory schools throughout each year as well as other professional development events.
- Providing professional membership and a networking community for drama and movement therapists.
Last updated on 02/09/2014