Tel: 07508 679351
TAG - The Arthrogryposis Group is the national organisation in the UK for the condition arthrogryposis multiplex congenita (AMC). The aims of TAG are:
- To offer contact, information and support to people with AMC and their families.
- To provide information to professionals and other interested parties seeking to increase their knowledge of AMC.
- To encourage public and professional awareness of AMC.
- To encourage and support the integration of people with AMC within the community.
- To further research in the field of AMC.
Last updated on 18/02/2016