109/3B Swanston Road
Tel: 0131 445 5590
The Butterfly Trust provides face to practical support and advocacy in the community to people living with cystic fibrosis and their families.
They provide face-to-face, confidential services that include:
- Emotional support and counselling at times of acute stress or distress.
- Practical help that includes assistance with official forms and help to negotiate sometimes complex processes and official systems.
- Advocacy and representation in relation to housing, education, employment and at disability appeals tribunals.
- Financial assistance for essential items that enable optimum home support or respite breaks.
- Transport to hospital appointments.
- Befriending and mentoring for young people with cystic fibrosis.
- Massage therapy in hospital for adults with cystic fibrosis.
Last updated on 06/11/2013