16a High Street
Tel: 01635 869754
The Charlie Waller Memorial Trust (CWMT) aims to promote awareness, recognition and effective treatment of depression. To achieve its aims they make available a number of resources including:
- Regionally based Waller Mental Health Trainers who deliver training to primary care and other Tier 1 workers about depression and the treatments available.
- A website aimed at supporting and informing students about depression 'Students Against Depression'.
- The Charlie Waller Institute, based at the University of Reading, which delivers training in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and other evidence-based treatments for health professionals.
- CWMT is unable to provide advice regarding enquiries of a personal nature; however, their website provides a selection of organisations where help can be obtained.
- Copies of resources, including booklets, posters and leaflets, are available through the Trust Office.
Last updated on 06/11/2013