Tel: 01473 328530
The Dominic Barker Trust, a charity called Dom's Fund, has been set up for research into stammering.
The fund is in memory of a young man for whom the burden of stammering was so great that he took his own life. The Dominic Barker Trust fund aims to:
- Support research projects into causes and relief of stammering.
- Hold Training and Study Days to disseminate research and share best practice.
- Develop practical resources to help those who stammer and their families.
- Provide practical equipment to support the work of Speech and Language therapists.
- Raise awareness and encourage understanding towards people who stammer.
Last updated on 31/10/2013