17 Wentworth Terrace
Tel: (Helpline) 01924 200799, (Admin) 01924 200795
The Miscarriage Association is a national charity which provides support and information for all on the subject of pregnancy loss. They gather information about causes and treatments and promote good practice in the way pregnancy loss is managed in hospitals and in the community. The Miscarriage Association has a staffed helpline and co-ordinates a network of volunteer telephone contacts and groups throughout the UK.
The Miscarriage Association can help by:
- Providing support - if you or your partner have had a miscarriage, ectopic or molar pregnancy and would like to talk to someone. The association can also give details of your nearest volunteer or group.
- Giving information - the association publish leaflets and factsheets about the facts and feelings of miscarriage, ectopic and molar pregnancy, including what is currently known about possible causes and different treatments available.
- Working for change - the association encourages good practice in the way miscarriage, ectopic and molar pregnancy are managed in hospitals and in the community and also promote public awareness of the significance of pregnancy loss.
Membership is open to anyone concerned about pregnancy loss, whether through personal or professional experience. All members receive:
- A years subscription to the twice - yearly newsletter.
- A free basic information pack.
- A copy of the annual report and accounts.
Last updated on 30/10/2013