165 Queen's Gate
Tel: 0207 584 6457
The Neurological Alliance enables charities to work together to improve the quality of life of all those in the UK living with a neurological condition.
They aim to:
- Raise awareness of neurological conditions and their impact.
- Inform and influence policy makers about the needs of people with neurological conditions.
- Secure the highest standards of service and improved care for people with neurological conditions.
They are concerned about:
- The low priority given to addressing the needs of people with neurological conditions.
- Fragmentation and lack of co-ordination between services.
- Low awareness amongst health and social care and other professionals about the impact of neurological conditions.
- Ensuring that those affected are involved in the management of their condition.
Last updated on 30/10/2013