91 College Street
Tel: 0300 111 1234
The PKD (Polycystic Kidney Disease) Charity aims to:
- Provide information, advice and support to those affected by polycystic kidney disease (PKD).
- Funds research into determining the causes of PKD, discovering treatments and a cure.
- Raise awareness of PKD, providing information about PKD to patients, the public, the medical community and the media.
To help you stay informed about PKD and to generate awareness of the condition and its impact on individuals and families they:
- Publish a newsletter twice a year.
- Hold PKD information days for individuals and their families.
- Provide an online support web forum.
- Provide a helpline on 0300 111 1234.
Last updated on 31/10/2016