PO Box 8001
Tel: 01332 250734
The Tuberous Sclerosis Association has the following aims:
- To support those with tuberous sclerosis complex and their carers.
- To provide education, publicity and information to promote an understanding and an awareness of the problems caused by the condition.
- To support fund-raising to support research into the causes and management of tuberous sclerosis complex.
The Association offers the following services to individuals with tuberous sclerosis complex and their carers:
- Wide range of literature on tuberous sclerosis complex and associated topics, with special leaflets for teachers, nurses, doctors and those only mildly affected by tuberous sclerosis.
- Telephone advice and support.
- Tuberous sclerosis TSC advisers for support, advice, and advocacy.
- Specialist tuberous sclerosis clinics in Leeds, Bath, Cambridge, London, Liverpool, Belfast and Scotland.
- Support fund and travel bursary (members).
- Family fun days, conferences, gatherings (members).
- Meetings with expert talks.
- Access to TSC professional advisers.
Last updated on 25/10/2013