3rd Floor, Cheltenham House
Tel: (Helpline) 08452 030405, (General enquiries) 01242 515157
Winston's Wish helps bereaved children and young people rebuild their lives after a family death. They offer practical support and guidance to families, to professionals and to anyone concerned about a grieving child.
Their child-focused approach supports the whole family. The Winston's Wish range of services includes the following:
- National helpline for anyone caring for a bereaved child.
- Group work with bereaved children and their families.
- Individual work with bereaved children and their families.
- Specialist national provider of support for children bereaved through murder, manslaughter, suicide or the military.
- Range of publications and resources.
- Support programme for schools.
- Tailor-made training and consultancy for professionals.
- Interactive website.
Last updated on 10/10/2013