- 5 mins to prepare. 55 mins to cook.
- Serves 4
A cheese and bacon baked potato is a truly delicious comforting meal that everyone will love.
- 4 large potatoes
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- 1 large leek, sliced
- 1 tsp of olive oil
- 4 bacon rashers, rind removed
- 120g Philadelphia light
- 1 tbsp of reduced fat crème fraiche
- 1 tsp of paprika
Each serving contains
- Calories 210 11%
- Sugar 2.7g 3%
- Fat 11.6g 17%
- Saturates 5.3g 26%
- Salt 2.3g 38%
of your guideline daily amount
1. Prick the potatoes and place into a pre-heated oven, 200oC (400oF) or gas mark 6, for 50 minutes until cooked.
2. Grill the bacon and cut it into strips. Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan and cook the onion and leek for 2-3 minutes until soft.
3. Mix the Philadelphia with the crème fraiche, onion, leek and bacon and season with pepper. Make a cross in the top of the potatoes and open slightly, spoon in the Philadelphia mixture, top with the paprika and serve.
Featured in our Healthy eating diet
Thanks to tescodiets.com who have provided this article.