Lunch, French, Serves 4
Calories per serving: 240 (approx)
Preparation time:10 minutes
Cooking time:15 minutes
- 1/2 red pepper, chopped
- 6 broccoli florets, chopped
- 1 small courgette, chopped
- 2oz/50g feta cheese, crumbled
- 8 eggs
- 1 teaspoon oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven on 280°C.
- Fry all vegetables in olive oil until soft.
- Beat eggs in bowl and add salt, pepper, sautéed vegetables and feta.
- Mix well. Spray glass pie plate with olive oil spray or line with parchment paper.
- Pour the egg mixture into pie plate and place in the oven on 280°C for 15 minutes.
- Serve with a side of salad or brown rice.