Profile Image

rosie57572

Joined 22-03-2014 22 posts

About Me

Nothing to see here... move along please.

Recent Replies

Weight Gain on Losartan!, I definitely believe that losartan …

Should I go ahead with THR?, I am 70 years old not 17!

Do I REALLY need a hip replacement when I have good flexibility and mobility?, Thank you all for your input - I have …

Do I REALLY need a hip replacement when I have good flexibility and mobility?, Thank you for your help - I am so sorry …

Do I REALLY need a hip replacement when I have good flexibility and mobility?, Thank you so much for that, Joy - it …

I know its was amlodipine!, That reading isn't bad at all - I do …

Severe Side Affects from Amlodipine BESYLATE, Thank you - will continue researching!

Alternatives to Amlodipine?, I do sympathise with this problem of …

Severe Side Affects from Amlodipine BESYLATE, Thank you so much, The Conductor.  Did …

Lump in throat sensation on Losartan and Amlodipine, Barbara, thank you so much for your …

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up