Ben is a young NHS doctor in the Southwest. His interests including neurology, health communication and medical ethics. He is also an avid advocate of compassionate care and quality improvement, running a project in the southwest around medical humanities.
- BlogsBeing yourself - the importance of personality in healthcare
- BlogsLetting go of ourselves; how opening our minds will let us understand our patients
- BlogsWho are we as doctors? Why an exploration of our significance can lead to better care
- BlogsThe importance of change; how through perspective and communication we can improve care
- BlogsThe importance of perspective: a view of modern medicine