Michael qualified as a pharmacist in 2000 and joined the Patient authoring team in 2016.
Michael has over 15 years’ experience working in community pharmacy and 5 years’ experience as a medical information pharmacist providing support on clinical, legal and regulatory issues, with special interests in travel medicine and pharmacy law. For 5 years he has worked as a knowledge assessor for BTEC Level 3 Diploma in pharmaceutical science and as a training facilitator for pre-registration pharmacists.
Michael is a member of a pharmacy advisory panel and a multi-disciplinary steering group for the development of clinical resources for healthcare professionals.
- Cannabis extract (Sativex)
- Acetaminophen (Acephen, Anacin, Infants' FeverAll, Mapap, Panadol, Tylenol)
- Albuterol (Accuneb, ProAir HFA, ProAir Respiclick, Proventil HFA, Ventolin HFA,)
- Anthralin for psoriasis (Drithocreme, Dritho-Scalp, Zithranol)
- Flurandrenolide for inflammatory skin conditions (Cordran)