Pictures of skin conditions
The following sites have many pictures of skin conditions, mainly used by doctors, but of interest to the general public.
- Image atlas - Provided by the Primary Care Dermatology Society of the UK.
- DermIS.net - A cooperation between the Dept. of Clinical Social Medicine (Univ. of Heidelberg) and the Dept. of Dermatology (Univ. of Erlangen) Germany. Huge collection of photos.
- The TRIP database - Enables you to search for medical images from various sites.
- Dermnet - The dermatologists image resource (US site). Includes a large collection of photos of skin disorders.
- DermNet NZ - New Zealand site with a large collection of pictures of skin conditions.
- Dermatology Atlas - From Loyola University, Chicago, US.
- Catalog of Clinical Images (skin) - University of California, San Diego, US.
Other / general clinical images
Useful sites include:
- The TRIP database - enables you to search for medical images from various sites.
- Catalog of Clinical Images - University of California, San Diego, US
- MedPix™ - a Medical Image Database from Uniformed Services University, US
Anatomy / body parts
Patient UK has about 100 simple line drawings of anatomy and body parts. If you are looking for more detailed anatomy illustrations then the following are useful sites:
Disclaimer: This article is for information only and should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of medical conditions. Patient Platform Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the information but make no warranty as to its accuracy. Consult a doctor or other health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. For details see our conditions.