- Pregnancy and Physical Activity
- Physical Activity For Health
- Hip Pain Exercises
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Preventing Cardiovascular Diseases
- Sports Injuries
- Back Pain Exercises
- Knee Pain Exercises
- Neck Pain Exercises
- Tennis Elbow Exercises
- Shoulder Pain Exercises
- Foot Pain Exercises
- How to avoid leg injuries: part one - George Ford
- How to deal with setbacks - George Ford
- Best way to aid fitness recovery - George Ford
- Best advice for any Rugby players - George Ford
- The fitness foods I grin and bear to eat - George Ford
- The worst foods to eat before training - George Ford
- How I motivate myself on match day - George Ford
- My hardest eating habits to break - George Ford
- How I like to cook at home - George Ford
- Why nutrition really matters - George Ford
- What you need to recover from injury - George Ford
- How to boost your metabolism - George Ford
- Heart Disease and Physical Activity
- Sports Injuries - Basic Principles
- Stress Fractures
- Deskbound? How to make your exercise routi...
- Could stress be managed through exercise?
- Binge TV watching, the Olympics and your h...
- One You - a recipe for good health?
- Doing the Hokey Cokey - a load of hocus po...
- Restless legs syndrome - the facts
- How many hours to exercise? How many hours...
- Getting to grips with tennis elbow
- Walk off that turkey!
- Cut your cholesterol
- Four stretches to help prevent injury
- Top exercises to avoid injury
- How to love your liver
- Exercise – a prescription for health?
- Obesity - why doctors need to start conver...
- Your child and their weight - where do you...
- Why you should work out with a fitness bud...
- The top five ways to stay active
- Top fitness myths – busted!
Clinical trials are research studies to determine whether drugs or treatments are both safe and effective for humans.Find out more