- Oral Hygiene
- Mouth Care
- Bad Breath (Halitosis)
- Dry Mouth
- Oral Thrush in Babies
- Oral Thrush (Yeast Infection)
- Mouth Ulcers
- Embarrassing Problems
- Primary Cold Sore Infection
- Cold Sores
- School Exclusion Times
- Erythromycin (Erymax, Erythrocin, Erythrol...
- Hydrocortisone buccal tablets for mouth ul...
- Aciclovir cream (Cymex Ultra, Virasorb, Zo...
- Valaciclovir for viral infections (Valtrex...
- Aciclovir for viral infections (Zovirax)
- Miconazole for oral thrush (Daktarin)
- Benzydamine for sore mouth/throat (Difflam...
- Nystatin for oral thrush (Nystan)
Professional ReferenceSee more professional articles
Clinical trials are research studies to determine whether drugs or treatments are both safe and effective for humans.Find out more