😔😩

Posted , 5 users are following.

I can't take this no more I feel like I'm dying!!!!!! I am burning up so much I feel like my heart ain't beating right n I'm going to stop breathing im so scared I lost my auntie yesterday n it's made me so anxious even more!! My heads kill I feel like my hearts going to give in any minute am I really dying 😩😩 my family think its just anxiety but how do they know... They can't see inside of my body!!! Can anxiety really make you feel this way I litterly feel like I'm about to die. My heart is pulsing in my face head everywhere I really can't take this someone help what do I do ? Don't wanna die yet

1 like, 5 replies

Report / Delete

5 Replies

• Posted

It sounds like you are having an anxiety attack. Breathe in through your nose and out through your mouth, as many times as you feel the need, it may calm youΒ 

you won't die from an anxiety attack no matter how scary they areΒ 

xx

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

if you will think that its something normal and its temporary then i will go away.anxiety grabs hold of what you fear of and then stays there until you think its not scary anymore.calm down and try soing outside it realy helps.
      Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Hi Michaela, sounds like health anxiety, what age are you. Your fixated on your health, and your body and it,s consuming your every thought. You need some distractions, walking, cycling, reading.Β 

When I was a smoker, I believed every day they would get the better of me, 15 months ago I quit, and so did the anxiety about my health.

Do the opposite of what anxiety is telling you, if you believe you dying because of anxiety, do something to prove to yourself your very much alive. You dont have to do a marathon, a leisurely walk 20 mins is plenty. Someone to talk too, and even if you dont feel like it laugh, watch a comedy, I can recommend, Only fools and horses , laughter guaranteed.

Β 

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

hey michaela,

it sounds like anxiety or a panic attack! you said you lost your aunty yesterday so of course your going to feel down. i lost my nana a few weeks ago when my anxiety was really high and it made it alot worse. have you been to the doctors about your anxiety? are you on anything? anxiety is a very powerful thing but to overcome it we need to change how we think which is quite hard to do. i hope you feel better soon!

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up