Posted , 5 users are following.

Hate life! Feel like things just aren't going to get better I shouldn't complain because I probably deserve it but knowing that doesn't make it any easier, struggling so much!!! I just really don't want to be here anymore honestly not sure how much longer I can! It's just soo hard and I'm tired of it all!!!

1 like, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Hadnt heard from you in a while. Cyber hugs, you've not been sleeping? xx
    • Posted

Sorry nick xxx

Actually been sleeping a little better lately because have a bed to sleep in, getting mostly around 3-4 hours night now so shouldn't complain but still so tired all the time.

Hope you're well xxxx

• Posted

No apology needed! Didnt realise you didnt have a bed, i mustve missed something along the way, hope you are eating ok, i've taken 4 sleeping pills tonight. im desperate forsleep. Hope you keep that chin up miss matchmakers, x
  • Posted

HELLO DONDONS...I think of you NOW as a friend..xxx

I know that each episode of depression is as hard to cope with as the last...never forget..you are a remarkable person !!! With great strength....you will get through this, I know you will...xxx

I have...and still do..feel as though I am living under a huge black cloud...I absolutely hate it....

Why do you not write..an ANTHOLOGY OF POEMS...you have an amazing talent and you could dedicate them to your much loved little ones x xxx. Please try to rest and keep posting...

Big, big hugs to you, you are in my thoughts...God bless..xx

DEIRDRE xxx

• Posted

Dondon talk to me please.  I am worried about you.  I am your friend,  how can I help?   Bev xx

• Posted

Keep your chin up and remember the very old adage ' This too shall pass' 

Here if you need a manly chat ;-)

• Posted

HI Dondons.how are you feeling lovely lady.....I could not MESSAGE you yesterday, as our internet was down....

Please, please, please let us know how you are, I, and many others, truly worry about you, and are genuinely concerned about your happiness and welfare...you are a wonderful , sensitive and loving, and I am certain MUCH LOVED MUMMY XX by your beautiful little ones....Please, keep in touch.....big, warm hugs to you lovely lady, Deirdre x xxx

Always your friend...xxxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.