Posted , 5 users are following.

Anxiety is soul destroying. One day I'm good, next day I'm bad after getting my hopes up lol. Not really that bad right now but sooner or later it I'll kick back in and I'll be all panicky ect wish there was a guaranteed cure

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I know how you feel! I can have an ok day or even week and then BAM I crash back down to anxiety hell lol. Sooooo annoying! It's actually pretty exhausting, I wake up every morning kind of expecting to feel bad so maybe I bring it on myself to some extent lol. Trust me though you can get through it. I had a bad year of anxiety about 15 years ago and this time it's been six months bit I know I've got through it before and can do this time. So can you!
    • Posted

It's just frustrating cause I don't feel as down as I did I just feel more annoyed when it happens cause now I know it's anxiety it's like get a grip. I always used to think mental health was an excuse for people to get off work but after the last few months / year I knowknow just how real it is. Think if my breathing was sored id be fine lol
  • Posted

True,dats my bigest challenge in my life,sometimes every thing is ok then suddenly all those panic attacks back again
  • Posted

The hardest part for me is that you can never have your guard down. If I have a few good days in row it feels like I am destined to fall back in. Then you have everyone saying, well you need to focus on breathing, eat right, meditation, stay on a sleep schedule, excercise, change meds, do a journal,  maybe it is full moon, etc...exhausting. It just plain sucks - man I wish I could go back in time when I was to just oblivious that I had anxiety and depression.  Either way I will never give up, it is just such a mind f@c!
  • Posted

Its a crooked road with peaks and valleys. Always rememder that because on the dark days you have to hold on and just know it will pass. Maybe eventually the brain will adjust faster each time.
  • Posted

Anxiery and panic are just that a state of mind and while I do believe positive thinking, breathing, relaxation, excersise is all good for our mental health and well being sometimes it's such a struggle I only go to work cos I have to its so difficult to explain that sometimes I feel like I'm gonna die. I have health anxiety and am convinced there is a problem with my heart. I just wish it would stop

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.