???

Posted , 9 users are following.

Please help I don't know what to do anymore

2 likes, 29 replies

29 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Everyone on here cares about your feelings lovely, we have ALL BEEN THERE...so we understand...please open up if you need to...hugs...Deirdre xxx
  • Posted

We are all on your side lovely....I remember the beautiful and heartfelt poems you always wrote.....you have a real talent that you can be proud of.....write about how you feel in your poetry once more Dondons...it helps us understand your struggle.....we know just how hard life can be....we all sympathize, and would like to help in any way that we can....try to sleep well lovely....please keep posting....big..warm hugs to you always...Deirdre xxxx
  • Posted

Hi dondon, are being medicated ? how long have you suffered from this? Let me tell you first hand you do not want to take things into your own hands I did and twice was revived I put absolute heartache through my family I didnt care about and since that day I still feel effects of suicide some docs think my depression was encouraged by drug use and my suicide attempt I wake up everyday and say I quite enjoy this thing we call life but I had to work at it to enjoy it much like any kinda relationship or hobbie effort required to enjoy? Maybe you should look into a support group where you can physically see people as well as staying on the forum and talking to us? I can honestly say many people think you take your life its done well my father revived me and is still haunted by the fear I will do it again his health became quite bad because of my actions so there isnt just one person in suicide remember that! if you say you dont have friends well reading the previous comments it sounds like there are some great people who care I care too xx 
  • Posted

How are you feeling today lovely lady.?..everyone on here is concerned about you, please let us know how you are, we all want.to send our love and very, VERY best wishes to you...I hope that you are managing to eat a little and sleep as much as you are able....you are in my THOUGHTS and PRAYERS lovely lady...please, please let us know that you are okay....big, big warm and sincere hugs to you....Deirdre xxx
  • Posted

Thank you for your replies, I'm sorry I don't know what to say right now, I just feel so lost xx
    • Posted

Someone I knew had depression and earlier this year when I was so low this person said, go on YouTube, pick something that always made you laugh either when you were a child or as an adult and force yourself to watch it over and over , you won't want to but just do it. Then pick another thing and watch it over and over. I did this, nights and days I did this, at the end of each programme I MADE myself get up and drink a cup of tea or eat toast, then I forced myself one day to get in the shower, I was lucky and my friend took me to my doctor and I started my medication, still I forced myself to watch, Billy Connelly, The Two Ronnies, Morcambe and Wise, anything funny and now, 6 months on, I appreciate that. Force yourself to do just one thing positive and when you do it, you say, well done ME!! Get a piece of paper and write down what you did, the smallest thing is a tiny step forward. Don't let the black dog keep you down, DO NOT let it win. Come on dondons (predictive text changing your name to condoms!!).

I'm sending you strength to kick this horrible depression, I'm also sending you a huge smile and one massive hug. Xx

• Posted

Hi ...dear Dondons....I truly, truly hope that you are still on this forum, we are all !!! Always !!! On your side....you are in our hearts...I always just adored your beautiful poetry....it was BRILLIANT....why don't you write some more LOVELY....please, please take care....DEIRDRE xxxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.