Posted , 5 users are following.

Nothing ever ever ever ever ever ever goes right for me !

I can't live like this anymore I hate it soooo much

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Dondons

Go and see your doc or psych or get some help from someone

Stay Strongrolleyes

• Posted

nothing ever goes right for you? you dont understand what an artist you are when it comes to writing. i am so envious. my brain is not wired like yours. i try to get my words down on paper, it never works out. my poems come out like nursery rhymes...i wish i had your gift. if i did, i would write all day long. you know, or at least i hope you know, i read your work,then go back and read it again. i dont think i am alone on this one. everytime you write, i'm like,"oh my god, thats exactly what i want to say." you somehow put MY feelings into your poems..i can relate, i feel like you're reading my mind. you have a passionate way of putting the words down, like a puzzle. you know exactly where to place each word so it will come together, and make such sence, which could easily becom a song.  please keep writing. your work lets me understand myself better. thank you so much for sharing that part of yourself. you are awsome
  • Posted

None of us like it I'm afraid but if we want to get better we must take the meds. I'm no fan of the side effects but I do know that my serotonin levels will balance. Hang on in there!
  • Posted

Nothing helps me I've been there and done that and got umpteen t-shirts I honestly feel no one can help me, worst part is I need to help my daughter who down to me is depressed now too, it's all my fault and I really don't know how to get over this guilt I have plenty of guilt in my life but this? This is just too hard! How do you help

Someone you love to bits when you've tried for so long to help yourself

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.