Posted , 4 users are following.

Done with tablets! I've stopped taking them, nothing changed except now my Asthma has came back in full force! I hate thinking and feeling..."poor me" but it just seems like that's the case, it's like I can't get away from feeling rubbish! Sometimes I guess it's just easier to except how things are? I know I can't change things...I've tried !!!

2 likes, 10 replies

Report / Delete

10 Replies

• Posted

Don't just give up. I felt the same way you do now, that nothing could fix things. I ended up in hospital so my psychiatrist could monitor me while he found the meds that worked for me. That was last July, and now I'm happier than I've been in years. Tell your doctor everything you are experiencing, emotionally and physically.

Good luck. Let us know how things go.

Take care,

Phyllis

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi,

Just want to make a comment about your asthma.

I struggled for years with asthma, purple inhaler and blue inhaler, plus steroids and nebuliser, especially in the colder months.

About 3 years ago I was seeing a physiotherapist about cervical spine issues and I informed her of my asthma.

Being an holistic physiotherapist she asked what milk I used on a daily business.

When I told her it was the green top milk she tut tutted.

According to her the processes that the milk goes through can encourage an asthma episode. I thought it complete nonsense. However, I tried blue top milk, no serious asthma attacks since.

Phycological, probably, but may be worth a try.

Mike.

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Really ? I've not heard of this? Although I used to drink full fat milk ( blue top) then changed to green top, mostly because of my babies as thought it'd be better for them as they love their ceraeals and glasses of milk, I've never heard of this though? Xx

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up