:((((

Posted , 4 users are following.

So Wat it is is I have this horrible feeling that people are out to get me and I'm going to get killed in a few months and people no this. My mum says it's all paranoid thoughts but when I'm with so called friends it's asif they are dropping little hints to make me aware something is going to happen I am hearing right that is 100 percent sure but why do they keep talking like this the cocaine maybe caused all this but I'm sure something bass going to happen and people no

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

People talk about me aswell like I was at a friends house and apparently some man was there and when he goes there he stinks it out they were probably talking about me
    • Posted

Hi aimee. It wouldnt b helpful for me to tell u that i agree with yr mum unless there is really something u have done & are running from i would say its paranoia due to sum form of mental illness or distress or are u taking drugs of any type that can cause paranoia?? Id definately go to see your doctor tell them exactly what u have said here on the forum. It must b so scary to feel this way. Let us know how u get on. Xx good luck ;0)

• Posted

I am going to ring up the home treatment team

Today and see what they say it's just horrible thinking that I'm going to die. I don't think I have done anything wrong but I could just not be liked. It's little hints that get me and things people say

• Posted

Bless your ?. It must be awful for u. I dont think it would be easy in any way. My friend has health anxiety & whilst different to your situation she thinks shes going to die every day. Its taking over her life xx yes ring them hun. Tell them how bad things are u shouldnt be feeling this way. Kp us posted. Yr not alone xx good luck ;0) xxx

• Posted

I have an appointment tomorow with a home treatment team I will say everything to them thanks

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.