!!!!

Posted , 8 users are following.

So recently i discovered a few sore like bumps on my vagina but i looked up all the stds that it might can be but it doesn't look like any of them. I'm really scared and I cant go to the doctor because i dont have any insurance. I would highly appreciate it if y'all can help me.

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Next
  • Posted

If they are lesions, or open sores they could be herpes. Are you able to go to planned parenthood? They can do STI screenings.

• Posted

i haven't tried going there but i posted a picture you can take a look

• Posted

have you had sexual activity recently?

are they painful, itchy/tingly or hurt when you pee or if it passes over them?

any flu like symptoms, feeling run down, swollen glands or tingling in your thighs or bum?

have they come up anywhere else around your vagina/bum?

herpes is tough to diagnose visually! but from your picture the way the sores are clustered together gives me the impression that it could be herpes!

best bet is to get them swabbed while they are fresh! im sure some were offers free or affordable screening! if it is herpes you will need antivirals! it gets worse before it gets better!!

• Posted

yes I've been sexually active but i haven't had any of them symptoms and they haven't shown up anywhere else Its only hurting because I've been messing with it. I'm just really scared I hope it isn't herpes. I'll go to a few places to see if i can get tested.

• Posted

it looks like herpes, especially if it hurts i would say it is. but get tested, it could also be syphallis but those sores dont hurt.

• Posted

I missed all the replies somehow, including the pic you posted. Yes, unfortunately that looks like a herpes outbreak. Ignore my previous comment.

• Posted

well its starting to clear up now but i still went and got tested for it. It doesn't hurt or make me feel uncomfortable in any way

• Posted

this how it looks now

• Posted

Interesting. That actually could be some form of fungal infection, which would be fairly easily curable with a cream. I'm kind of on the fence, or 50/50, but to me it may be looking like a skin infection instead of herpes.

• Posted

The doctor said I have bv or a yeast infection. I'm still waiting on my results to come back hopefully its not herpes. Its been there for 3 days now and nothing seemed to change, it hasn't filled with puss or anything. It hasn't appeared nowhere else either.

• Posted

Really sounds like it must be a topical skin infection then, and not herpes. Best of luck, and let us know how it goes.

• Posted

did you ever get the results? my sores kinda look like yours and im really scared. plus they itch

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.