:0(

Posted , 4 users are following.

Prayers for the families of manchester arenas victims and families tday xx god i was sad to begin with xx bless them♡♡♡ xxx

3 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

• Posted

Amanda 

Yes it is all very sad when something like this happens. It is a sorrow that many were killed and others bad injured. The people who do these acts are Cowards and very evil. Try and think of a diversion to take your mind of your sadness

BOB

• Posted

They are evil thts true xxx im doin lots to divert myself at mo but am suicidal so hard to think of anything else but getting thru each day for my daughter. Been on new meds just over 3&half weeks so im just waiting c if they wik. Xxx good to heat ftom u bob xxx

• Posted

Hey you have you tried ringing me I don't think I meant to have a phone so I can't really answer what's going on in Manchester news like everything else is slow here and there's no bloody tv :-(

• Posted

No i presd call by mistake n ended it. Ye a suicide bombders killed at least 22 & injured up to 59 at the end of ariana grandes concert at mchr arena last nigh. Some are children. Its awful hey xxx

• Posted

That's terrible it's true love you awful.

Just another reason for another hate campaign now again!! These horrid people have the ordastity to hide behind a cause or a religion when it's nothing to do with religion they are just sick and war hungry.

I've just logged on to Facebook and already seen the hate toward Muslims etc people are so stupid you get bad and good in every colour nationality and religion we boast to live in an equality state want to me treated as individuals and accepted as such yet as soon as something like this happens people stereotype why can't these people just go and say I did it because I'm a nutcase!!!

This is why I tell people there's no all seeing all caring god I mean come on these were kids what a spineless sod the sad thing is he'll be remembered for it the victims forgotten!!! This world is a screwed up place!!!

• Posted

That true love was truly that's this damn predictive text again lol

• Posted

Lol. Well thts the first tym ive smiled xx yes cowardly fanatics hiding behind religion xxxx
    • Posted

Lol if me loving you makes you smile then I love you to the end of the world xx
    • Posted

Hahaha nothing special here Hun lol!!!

Your just feeling low your thought a lot of here you know you offer great advice you know that!!

Let me switch over to texting you ok we have a little chat hope you've been keeping up the gym tablets can only do so much ya know xx

• Posted

Hakuna Matata!

What a wonderful phrase

Hakuna Matata!

Ain't no passing craze

It means no worries

For the rest of your days

It's our problem-free philosophy

Hakuna Matata!

Hahaha still a little life in this old dog yet hahaha best not dance round the ward tho the nurses ain't looking like they like to party lol

• Posted

Happy to help glad your laughing see things ain't all that bad right? Glad I picked you up a little x

As always thinking of you

Mike

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.