"Dedicated to all those suffering from irirtable bowl syndrom"

Posted , 4 users are following.

What helped you!​ Simply answer with one word like, mebeverean or mintec etc.Your input is very much appreciated.  

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Well,no,cure..?...i did,well,on three days cleAr broth only and followed,by a few days tiny tiny meals every few hours..as well as taking seven days Crypto and Flagyl antibiotics..

this helped my constipation which chronic diet painful.. diagnosed as diverticularisis..for the first time...I have irritable problems all the time.  But now the problem has returned ..off for a premed next week for prolapsed bowel operation for the second time.. and all symptoms not gone tender and painful upper and lower abdomen pains.

so help to you except that if a very bad attack agsin I would go the three day broth only routine

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.