:( feel terrible I can't handle this

Posted , 6 users are following.

Just have a argument with my. Bf and he put he s hand on me my anxiety is worse right now feel like having a panic attack please help anyone up ?

3 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Ana, if you're experiencing domestic violence of any kind, it is critical that you remove yourself from your abuser. There is no reason you should have to undergo this terrible treatment. Please, don't allow someone to control you like this. If you have anxiety to begin with, your relationship will only add to it. Do you have family you could turn to? I'm so sorry you're in this predicament sad

• Posted

Agree it will only get worse you need peace and someone who will help you not knock you down.
  • Posted

You must not tolerate abuse of any kind. This will make matters worse.

​How are you now? Are you able to use the computer or laptop etc. You should remove yourself from this abuser or have him removed.

• Posted

Hi Ana , I'm sorry , that a horrible feeling , when you expect support and instead you get abuse sad 

please say goodbye fast !!! 

You deserve better , than that ! XXX 

Donna 

• Posted

Anna Do you feel in immediate danger. If so please tell someone close by this may deter this person from assaulting you again. Please be careful not to provoke another bad reaction.
  • Posted

ana sorry I did not mean to suggest that you had provoked his reaction just me being a little clumsy with words. Please keep calm. Please let someone know who is close by what is happening or has happened. I am unsure if you are in the US or UK so do not know the sytsem if in the US or elsewhere whereby you can report domestic abuse.

Take care xxx

• Posted

Thank you everyone feel better now
    • Posted

The point isn't to feel better just NOW, the point is to let go of that monster who treats you like that cause it's only gonna make you worse in the long road. LET HIM GO. For your own go

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.