'Just because'

Posted , 8 users are following.

Just because you don't see me cry, it doesn't mean that I'm not sad 

Just because I seem to have a lot, it doesn't mean I have 

Just because I laugh and Joke and smile a lot of the time, it doesn't mean I'm happy, It doesn't mean I'm fine 

If only you could understand, if only you could see, that the girl you see on the outside is not the real me! 

5 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Next
  • Posted

It almost makes me cry to read this. It's so touching. Thank you for sharing your poems with us! xx
    • Posted

Tinkara have i messaged you before the nsme sounds familiar ? Dondons the poems lovely.! David
    • Posted

Well, I'm pretty sure we've been in the same discussion before, because I remember your name as well xx
    • Posted

Thats it ! Are you feeling any better ! Did you get to your doctor i remember you now ! Did your doctor help you ! David
    • Posted

I actually didn't go to the doctor, you must have confused that part with someone else (which is not hard to do with so many people here...) I did mention my diziness and headaches (so maybe that's what you remember?) but they're gone now (for now at least), I really appreciate your concern, thank you smile I hope you are doing well. Best wishes xx
  • Posted

Really nice poem but sad because you can relate and feel the pain in those words xx
  • Posted

Thank you everyone xxx 
  • Posted

also sorry, I don't mean to upset anyone with my poems, I hope I don't? Xx
    • Posted

Please dont stop posting them they are   appreciated thanks david
    • Posted

I can't speak for others, but personally I really enjoy your poems and I appreciate you sharing them. Yes, they are sad, but they are real and deep and very well written. Looking forward to read more xx
    • Posted

In my opinion, these are open fourms and if one doesn't like what another writes, it's their choice to leave, simple as that!  However, my standpoint, you writing is just fine and many can see that writing down your pain, can also be healing.

Warmly,

Frustrated

• Posted

These poems are great its nice for the person posting them to speak and put into words how they are really feeling please post more they can help others david

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.