(Light hearted moment) I think I have a problem!!

Posted , 4 users are following.

ok so I have a confession to make...(and hopefully give you a smile)....I'm now 6 months post op yet I'm still wearing big pants!! They are so comfortable and I don't know whether I can stop haha.

is there some kind of big pant support group?

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Haha love it!!! Do you mean granny ones up to your waste?
    • Posted

That's them! I had abdominal surgery and they were more comfortable over my scar initially. Now I'm left with a bit of an "overhang" and they feel so much more supportive 😂😂

• Posted

Noooo. I'm NZ. But I've just spent 1mth in USA and found a fantastic nicker brand there a few years ago & stock up each time I go! I HATE cheeky nickers and found these ones that sit so comfortably. 

• Posted

Ha ha just read this and it made me laugh,maybe you should start up a big pant support group .Ooh big pant support lol lol lolĀ 
  • Posted

Haha. I'm 17 mths post op and I also still wear big pants. I was told that they are good for helping support tummy after op and I do feel better than n them. Like you say I also have an overhang so it's better for that too. 

Big up the big pants!!!! 😆😆

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.