You haven't beat me as I am still living 

So you should just leave, I'll show the door 

For I won't let you scare me anymore! 

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Hi, Don done,

Yet another beautiful poem..... how are you feeling, by your lovely words I

Take it that you are still fight back ( good for you ) please post and let us know how you are REALLY feeling... p.s... I look forward to reading your

Poetry... take care, sincere regards to you ..Deirdre x. That should have

Read Dondon..x

• Posted

Hi Deirdre, thank you x

Just trying to stay positive, honestly? 

I just want to get through a night without crying, so far so good! 

Things are getting harder to fight but I guess that means I just have to up my game! 

Truth is I don't always believe my poems, (the positive ones)  but I try to write as many as I can as gives me strength, encouragement and makes me feel better, although sadly I do find the depressing ones come much more naturally to me x

Thank you, I will try to write more and try to keep them as positive as I can xx

• Posted

Hi dondons. It is good to hear from you, you really should make a

Compilation of your poems to make an anthology of them when you feel

Much stronger with more peace of mind. ...please never give up. Your words show true spirit !! Do you have any support in your life from family ect?

. I hope you have a close family member that you can turn to, we all need a shoulder to cry on sometimes xx

• Posted

Hi, I write all my poems into my book, it's kinda like my journal but easier to read as doesn't say specifics (if that makes sense) 

I have a huge family but no one that I can or want to talk to, don't want to burden them and they look at me as strong and funny Dondons which I kinda like.

I do have a counsellor whom I see once a week x 

• Posted

Hi, I write all my poems into my book, it's kinda like my journal but easier to read as doesn't say specifics (if that makes sense) 

I have a huge family but no one that I can or want to talk to, don't want to burden them and they look at me as strong and funny Dondons which I kinda like.

I do have a counsellor whom I see once a week x 

• Posted

Sorry didn't mean to send twice xx
  • Posted

Hi Dondons, I am sure that you could never be a burden to anyone xx try talking to someone you trust, they may surprise you !!

I am so pleased that you are keeping a journal of your poems, have you ever asked anyone to look at them? If you don't mind could you tell me. How old you are?.. best and sincerest wishes to you...Deirdre x

• Posted

There is no one really, only my counsellor xx 

My counsellor has seen some of them and sometimes  asks me to write some. 

I am 32 xx 

• Posted

Your counsellor PROBABLY feels that you poems are excellent also...

They may also inspire others... don't ever give up writing or hope.. you

Are still very young..good luck ALWAYS... sincere regards..Deirdre x

• Posted

Hi Deirdre, he asks me to write them so that he can understand me more as I'm not great at talking during sessions x

Thank you xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.