**PLEASE HELP** Warning: Images attached // Vagina vulva blisters?

Posted , 4 users are following.

I've noticed these blister like bumps on the lining of my vulva for quite sometime now but never bothered with them because they weren't in the way. Lately I have been noticing that they irritate when I wash often or when its dry down there. At first I figured this was a bad case of yeast infection but it is not. This is not herpes either because I have been tested... I was looking at images online and the closest thing that relates to this is Vestibular Papillomatosis. Someone help please!

I hope the images doesn't make anyones skin crawl... 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

It does look very much like vestibular papillomastosis. I have seen many posts with women worried about these. They are quite normal, harmless and cannot be caught or spread by sexual intercourse. The you are a benign form of tumour. I know tumour sounds awaful but honestly they are harmless. Think of them as vulvar moles. Men get them too around the head of the penis called pearly papules. They cannot be treated and are not normal removed because they are harmless; the only reason someone may have them removed is because they are worried about the appearance. If you do have irritation after washing, that is because you should not be washing down there - that upsets the Ph balance which can create a favourable environment for yeast or bacterial infections. Just use plain water or wipe with coconut oil (which will moisturise and has antifungal and antibacterial properties).

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.