Into my pillow, it's soaked with the hurt 

This pain that I'm feeling is just the worst 

I'm hurting so much, my future looks bleak 

And these tears are still dripping down my cheek 

X

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Don im sorry to see you upset as its not a sin to cry as i do so quite often my self i find it can release  pent up frustration at how i am ! Im seeing my phyciatrist  next week for help ! I dont mean to be unkind theres nothing wrong.in asking for help please go back to your doctor  thats what hes there for ! Take care and good luck david x
    • Posted

Aww I really hope you get the help you need xxx

I saw my doctor earlier but I can't talk freely because I had my children with me, I can't say things in front of them xxx

• Posted

Your poem is very sad and the emotions are raw and beautiful....I hate to think of someone feeling so wretched and unhappy. Have you anybody that you can trust and confide in? Have you any family around. You to give you support and care for you, please do not feel that you are ever alone, there is someone who cares for everyone....I wish that I could make everything better, you will be in my thoughts and prayers , Deirdre.
    • Posted

Thank you Deirdre I do have a big family but is in honest I can't talk to them, believe it or not I'm kinda known as funny don dons, which In a way I like, we're all close just don't want them to know the real me xx

Its nice that they think of me like that in a way cos then I can pretend,

I'm sorry That I don't talk a lot of sense 

It's Like Ive said before...

I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.