>:/ ugh

Posted , 5 users are following.

seriously derealization sucks so bad I feel like I'm in a different world lol only thing I can do is let it pass sad still freaks me out

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Hi Tammi. I feel the exact! Can't stand it. Do you have it all day? I have it just about all the time. My counselor gave me some grounding techniques I've been practicing. Trying to stay positive. Its so hard when you wake up every day hoping you will feel different or better. Feel like I'm on autopilot. Not a good feeling
    • Posted

yes all the time I'm alone right now so that makes it worse do u mind sharing some of the techniques you learned ?💕
  • Posted

I feel the same! Totally sucks, how often do you get it?
  • Posted

Hi AntsyTammi, do you get existential type thoughts with it too? X
  • Posted

hey guys I feel like I'm coming out of it finally but now I'm freaking out about what normal feels like lol I'm like here I go again lol I'm happy I'm on the road to recovery but I do still panic about how I feel I guess it's some progress rolleyes and yes I did get those types of thoughts and I had it every day 24 7 it felt like I just learned to accept it and distract myself as much as I can also praying helped smile (It's not a religion it's a relationship not trying to make this a religious post but yeah I believe it helped a lot) ❤️
    • Posted

Just remeber, two steps forward and one step back is still one step forward! You're doing great, so dont forget that!

Praying helps me too.

Does the connection to a higher power help with your acceptance?

• Posted

Hey, pleased to hear your coming out of it smile how long was you suffering with it for? X
    • Posted

yes smile because I believe he's giving me the strength to get through this without losing it and thank you you are right normal just feels so weird to me I haven't felt this since October
    • Posted

thank u wink since November ;/ I still feel numb and weird but calm lol it's hard to explain but I'm trying to enjoy it
    • Posted

That's great!

Do you go to church?

• Posted

I feel ya, its horrible, i get all panicky and end up screaming/cruing till it goes away! and im 20!! honestly freaks me out so much

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.