: weeks post op ... Fresh spotting ?

Posted , 4 users are following.

3 weeks today I had my anterior repair . I know it's still early days but I haven't been bleeding since about days 3 or 4 , have always had discharge but no blood ... Not I've got fresh spotting . Is this normal ... Haven't been lifting but did do a few jobs round the house yesterday and went for a walk with my friend

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Sorry post was meant to say 3 weeks post op
  • Posted

Sarah that happened to me too, think it was just due to being a big more mobile and it settled down again.

Phylx☺

• Posted

There's been a lot about spotting/bleeding sarah but please don't be concerned, it's normal and you haven't done anything you shouldn't.
  • Posted

Same here. Mine didn't start until about the 3rd week for the first time, and it wasn't very much, just some spotting here and there. My doctor told me that this could happen. I just hit the 5th week, and I am no longer spotting blood.

I hope you are getting stronger each day. smile

• Posted

Thankyou for the replies ladies ... More spotting this morning but now I know it's normal I'm not worried . Rung my consultant up last night and have extended my 4 weeks sick note to 6 weeks ..... Really didn't want to go back after 4 weeks x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.